We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact, Ann-Maire Matthews,
by post: 72 St. Augustines Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 3AD;
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by telephone: 01603 972525.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within seven working days of us receiving the complaint and send you a copy of this procedure.
- We will investigate your complaint. This will normally involve a review of your matter file.
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you our acknowledgement letter.
- Alternatively, we may invite you to a meeting to discuss, and hopefully resolve, your complaint. We will do this within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter and we will write to you with the outcome of the meeting within 10 days of the meeting being held.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ, about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final written response on your complaint, but for further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com.
- Please note that from 1 April 2023 you need to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within one year of the problem you are complaining about happening, or if the problem occurred more than one year ago, you need to bring your complaint to them within one year of you becoming aware of the problem.
- You can also contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) at The Cube, 199 Wharfside, Birmingham B1 1RN. For further information you should contact the SRA on 0370 606 2555
- Please note that occasionally it would not be appropriate to consider a complaint in the way set out above. We shall let you know if your complaint falls into that category.
Last updated December 2023